MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY (661) 670-1400


Please find a few of the many products we have access to. We recommend contacting us for further details, so we can discuss the best option for you. 


Elite Pricing (top 5th percentile in industry)
- Better than most all lenders. Ideal for well-qualified clients. 


1% Down Conventional Program

- Lender exclusive. Ideal for first-time homebuyers. 

- True Lender Contribution. You bring 1% Down, Lender Pays 2% Equity. Total equity after closing = 3% 

*Must meet eligibility requirements


Conventional 3% Down

- Great program, reduced adjustments not all lenders offer, saving you money! 


High Balance

- Depends on county loan limits


Jumbo

- For larger loan amounts, think Jumbo





Products